Please contact the Athletic Office with any questions or if you need any assistance.
Athletic Office Front Desk: 651-962-5900
University of St. Thomas Ticket Policies:
- Game dates and times are subject to change. Refunds will not be issued. However, a ticket for a cancelled or date-changed game will be valid for the rescheduled event.
- Disability accessible seating is available throughout St. Thomas athletic facilities.
- Fans six (6) years of age or older are required to purchase a ticket.
- Admission to all Unversity of St. Thomas athletic events is subject to inspection and search for prohibited items.
- The St. Thomas ticket office is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- There is a $2 per ticket duplication fee that must be paid at the time of the duplicated ticket request. The season ticket holder on record must be present at the time the ticket is duplicated. No third parties will be issued duplicated tickets. Duplicated tickets are available at the Ticket Office on game day.
- Individuals attending events at the University of St. Thomas are expected to conduct themselves in a manner respectful of the nature and character of the university. Persons acting in a disruptive, disrespectful or disorderly manner may be asked to leave the premises or be subject to arrest. Students may also be charged with a violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
- Current undergraduate students and faculty/staff with valid and current St. Thomas identification card can attend regular season home basketball games at no charge.
YOU MUST PRINT AND PRESENT YOUR TICKET TO GAIN ADMISSION TO THE DESIGNATED BASKETBALL GAME.
ALL ONLINE TICKET SALES ARE FINAL