MBB: St. Thomas vs. Bethel
Home > 2016-17 Men's Basketball > MBB: St. Thomas vs. Bethel
Varsity Men's Basketball Game
Monday, January 30, 2017 7:00 PM CT
|Schoenecker Arena/Steve Fritz Court
Please contact the Athletic Office with any questions or if you need any assistance.
Athletic Office Front Desk: 651-962-5900
To purchase season tickets please contact Michelle Morgan at 651- 962-6186.
UST Ticket Policies:
- 1.Game dates and times are subject to change. Refunds will not be issued. However, a ticket for a cancelled or date-changed game will be valid for the rescheduled event.
- 2. Disability accessible seating is available throughout UST athletic facilities.
- 3. Fans six (6) years of age or older are required to purchase a ticket.
- 4. Admission to all UST athletic events is subject to inspection and search for prohibited items.
- 5. The UST ticket office is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- 6. There is a $2 per ticket duplication fee that must be paid at the time of the duplicated ticket request. The season ticket holder on record must be present at the time the ticket is duplicated. No third parties will be issued duplicated tickets. Duplicated tickets are available at the UST Ticket Office on game day.
- 7. Individuals attending events at the University of St. Thomas are expected to conduct themselves in a manner respectful of the nature and character of the university. Persons acting in a disruptive, disrespectful or disorderly manner may be asked to leave the premises or be subject to arrest. Students may also be charged with a violation of the Student Code of Conduct.
- 8. Current UST undergraduate students and UST faculty/staff with valid and current UST identification card can attend regular season home basketball games at no charge.
YOU MUST PRINT AND PRESENT YOUR TICKET TO GAIN ADMISSION TO THE DESIGNATED BASKETBALL GAME.ALL ONLINE TICKET SALES ARE FINAL
Please login to purchase tickets.